Install Firefox Extension
- A browser extension is required for auto-login to work. When you log in to the BeanLogin Portal for the first time, you should see a pop-up as below.
- To download the extension, you may click on the link in the pop-up.
- Alternatively, you can choose to skip and download the extension by clicking on the Download Firefox Extension link on the top nav bar.
- Once you click on the above link, it will take you to the Firefox Add-ons from where you can install the extension. Click on Add to Firefox button.
- Confirm the installation by clicking on Add button.
- The extension will be added to your Firefox browser.
Update Firefox Extension
- If a new version of Beanlogin Firefox extension is available, Update Firefox Extension link will appear in right most corner of the screen.
- In most cases, the browser should automatically update the extension. For any reason, the browser does not update the extension, you may click on Update Firefox Extension link to update the extension.